STONE CANYON CABINS IS OWNED BY ROBERTA FEIST

Brilliant,Alabama

STONE CANYON CABINS IN BRILLIANT AL, HAS NO CONNECTION TO LARRY SMITH. THIS COMPANY HAS 20 EMPLOYEES THAT HAS WORKED HERE FOR 4 YEARS.

WE BUILD THE CABINS AND TINY HOUSES FOR OUR CUSTOMERS ON A TIMELY BASIS, WITH BETTER CRAFTMANSHIP, AND GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE. WE INVITE YOU TO CHECK US OUT. WE PURCHASED THE ASSETS AND HIS NON-COMPETE OF 6 YEARS, JUST FOUR YEARS AGO, FROM LARRY SMITH FOR $250,000. HIS AGREEMENT TO NOT GO INTO BUSINESS MEANT NOTHING TO HIM AS YOU CAN SEE.

TWO WEEKS AGO WE MET IN COURT OF WHICH HE PLEAD QUILTY TO A HARESSMENT CHARGE AGAINST ME. WE, STONE CANYON CABINS, HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH LARRY SMITH AND WILL NEVER HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH LARRY SMITH...ROBERTA FEIST 316-841-3478

I didn't like: Fraud felony false pretenses theft by deception.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 27, 2016.

Comments

Edgerton, Wisconsin, United States #1191602

Thanks for helping us Ms. Feis.

Cant wait for our vista.

Lil Lodges will be gone before long. Just hope i get my 25,000 dollars first.

#1190810

Thank you very much Ms. Feist for posting this information.

It explains what Mr. Eason was explaining to me about the previous company that Larry Smith owned. I am so sorry that you have also had a terrible experience with him, that appears to be the case across the board. I would appreciate very much if you could provide me with any contact information that you have for Larry Smith (i.e., phone numbers, whether land or cell, addresses other than the company address, email addresses, anything) as I may well need to have them for criminal as well as civil charges.

If you would prefer that I private message via the button on your post or call you at the number you provided, I will be happy to do so, just post that it is what you would prefer. Thank you again for being so forthright, it is greatly appreciated, and I am glad that you prevailed in Court!

to Anonymous Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States #1190820

I ordered a Lil Lodge in March with half down. Keep getting promises but no delivery? Can y'all tell me whats going on over there?

Thanks!

to Anonymous #1536568

Looks like you were scammed. i bet you never got your house either

View more comments